Extra Family

Friday, June 20, 2014

Too fast


Sometimes time passes to quickly, like how Pluto's birthday came. I could not believe how my son was having a birthday so quickly. I knew I had raised him well.


"Mom do I have to go to school," Pluto complained.

"Yes bud," I told him

"FINE, but I don't like large crowds."

"I'm sorry, how about we talk about different things."

"OK, um, is the baby coming soon?"

"Yep."

"Mom do me and the baby have the same dad?"

"No honey."

"Did you love my dad?"

"Why, um, Pluto-"

"Kenzie was right," he said full of disappointment. "Do you love that baby's dad?" He asked almost crying.

"Pluto, I do," I saw a glint of disappointment in his eyes, "Pluto that does not mean I will love it more then I love you. I will love you all the same."

"Whatever, that baby is lucky. I need to go to school." He never said goodby nor could I.


Then the baby pains came. I was glad that Pluto went to school just before labor started but unlucky Mackenzie was gone. Right away I called Zac, he told me he would be right over.

***


"He is ours, we made him," Zac told me, "Our little Jupiter."

"I know Babe," I told him.

"I am going to be the best father ever to our little Jupiter. I promise."

***


Soon enough Jupiter's birthday came. Zac was there as promised.

***


"Mama, I am bigger then Dada," Jupiter said

"Really Ju let us see 'bout that," Zac said with a teasing tone in his voice only I could catch.

"Well Babe I think Ju has bigger muscles," I told my boys.

"YAYYYYY," Jupiter cheered.

***


"Kiara you gave birth to a amazing son do you want to try for another life form," Zac asked me in a flirtatious way.

"OK my big man," I giggled.

***


Soon a familiar nausea came again. I knew I needed to bring out the baby wear.

- Zac -

I loved her so much. She was my all my everything. All I could hope was we could spend the rest of our lives together.

_____Little Extra_________
So if you can't guess Pluto is quite Jealous of Jupiter and wants nothing to do with him. Also Ju is Jupiter's nickname. Hoped you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment