Extra Family

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pluto


       "Ugh," I moaned

       "Hey drunk woman," Mackenzie said cheerfully, "how are you felling?"

       "Like I died."

       "Well that is what a hang over fells like," she said with one of her brightest smiles.

       My jaw fell, "some guy had sex with me........... what if-"

       "Your not"

       "It was unprotecdted," I cried

       "Kiara," she said with full confidence, "you are not pregnant."

       "But," I said weakly on the edge of tears a sweep of nausea over came me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.


       "Mackenzie," I said weakly when I came back


       "YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT," she screamed, "It...... i......... It is just the hangover. Do you want me to get you the test."

  ***


       "YOU LIED," I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran into the room and tackled her.

       "What," she asked barely hear able.

       "You lied," I hissed

       "What??"

       "I AM PREGNANT, the test was positive"

       "Calm down I will help you though this," she whispered. I let her go, " It will be OK"

       Then I burst into tears, "I..... I......... I just don't think I will be able to love it."

        "You will, I promise."

***

       "I wanna ride the horse but I can't," I whined, "being pregnant is sooo boring." Soon I pulled up a chair right next to he


       "What are you doing," she asked.

       "Observing."

       "Can you go you know I can't paint as well with you right next to me. You know we need money"

       "Fine," I was just about to walk outside when it started. "KENZIE HELP!!!!!!" She responded right away. She ran me to the bed and helped me through birth.


***

      I gave birth to a son Pluto

- - -

The memories of Kiara felt like a dream, they felt real but not

____Little Extra______
       I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. The little last part is told through Mackenzie P.O.V.
I am planning to do that for every chapter through other people eyes. Please give feedback and alll your questions

3 comments: