Extra Family

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Birthday Lane


I could not believe the time for my next kid to come. The pregnancy went by fast, too fast I became very worried that the baby might be deformed. But it came out perfectly nothing out of place.

I named her Venus like Zac wanted.

***

I quickly realised that 3 kids make time go by fast. Before I knew it, it was Venus' birthday.


She grew up to be a beautiful child like Zac said.


Zac was more then happy to have a daughter. He stayed over for a couple days to play with his kids.

***


Then came Pluto's birthday. He came to be very family oriented. I did not know what made him that way but I am very grateful that he is.



***


Next's was Jupiter's birthday. He grew up healthy and happy.



***



Soon my birthday came. I was an adult now I could not believe it. I was so glad that I barley changed, all I had was a few more wrinkles.

***


Finally it was Mackenzie's Birthday, but considering how childish she is she will never grow up.

***


I was so happy I saw my kids striving, they were playing, and we were still all alive.


When the boys were playing Venus was learning all her skills inside.


Then it was Venus' birthday again, it amazed me how they would grow so fast.


Immediately she joined her brothers and played, I could tell she has been waiting to join them forever.

- Mysterious alien person -

I had no hart to tell her. So I will tell you, the only person who will know. She is no longer an alien, she is actually human. We made her human if there was ever an emergency at her home planet or humans wanted to find the aliens. I don't know how to tell her.

_____Little Extra_________
I hope you enjoy. I am very happy I finished this chapter because I am now caught up with my game. It was very funny because everyone had a birthday right after each other, crazy I know. Also sorry if this chapter was a little fast pased and boring, BUT you have to get the birthdays out of the way. PEACE MY PEEPS

No comments:

Post a Comment