Extra Family

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Preview


       My surroundings were new.
   
      "CRAP," a shrill sound came. Someone was here, wherever here was. I was about to get up when the shear force of memory knocked me back down. Then I realized I was on a mission, I was not human, and this was not my home.

***

  
     It worked I looked 100% human. My hair, my clothes, my..... well everything. I could not believe it

***


        "Hey Kiara, you're up," the woman with brightly colored hair said.
      
        "Yea, um I going outside for a little," I told her. Who was that I kept asking myself I do not remember Commander telling me I had a roommate. Then as if right on cue he called

        
             "WHAT," I commanded with sudden anger. He lied about what was supposed to happen, "who was that where the hell am I, TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED."

             "Kalina, your in Appaloosa Plains, that was you  roommate Mackenzie Woodworth. She had been implanted with false knowledge that you two have been best friends sense kindergarten. She wants to be an artist. She is also very perky," the commander calmly told me, "Your pet has also been sent here in the form of a horse. Do you remember the mission.... WAIT, your name is Kiara Stellar."

              "Yes I remember. Fit in, observe, act like one, report, repeat."

              "Perfect, just do what ever you want as long as it fits in the guidelines. By Kalina."

              "By."

___Little Extra_______________________________
         Hey I just started this legacy. I hope you enjoy this little glimpse, please give feedback. I hope it was not too fast passed.

 



3 comments:

  1. I am guessing Kalina/Kiara is an alien. If so, yay, I love me some sci fi. =D

    I wonder if her mission is truly observation. If her superiors have enough understanding to alter human memories, surely they'd be beyond the info-gathering stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love sci-fi and sci-fi legacies! :D

    So if Kalina is surprised she looks human, I wonder what her true self looks like...I'm imagining tentacles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aliens and humans look a lot alike, but they have pointer ears and eyes. Higher up aliens have colored skin

      Delete