Extra Family

Friday, June 20, 2014

Another One


      "What why are you calling," I said into the phone.

      "I need you to get close to a high political figure," the commander replied

      "OK, so the humans seem-"

      "I don't need any reports I just need you to be friends with a political form, no questions. Good  by," Then he hung up.

***


       I did not care about the strange call from the commander, all I cared about was Pluto's first birthday


 When I looked at my son after his birthday I saw his father. He was a clone of his father. I do not know if the commander did something to make it so my genetics would always be out matched.


       My son had a huge liking to the outdoors and always wanted to play with the horse.

***


       I went into town after the party to see if I could find a man in polotics. I met a nice man named Zac, he was in culinary. Soon we grew quite fond of each other. After a while of knowing each other he said we should go to my house I thought it was a great idea.

***


       "Come on Lets go see the horse," I said. Ever since he arrived I  had been so excited to show him the horse.


        "Whoa it is so weird, riding a horse," he laughed.

        "Well don't fall off the horse might trample you," I teased. We rode for a long time until Zac started to complain his bottom hurt.


       When I got down he pulled me into a kiss. I did not mind, he was not that bad of a kisser anyway.

       "Have I told you you are beautiful, no not beautiful, gorgeous," he complimented me. Life just took over and we made love. Soon after we did it he had to leave for work. I quickly became sick. I took the test, it was positive.

***


       I quickly told Mackenzie. She was for sure shocked. She made me tell her who the father was, everything. Next I called Zac. He came as fast as he could.

***


      "I can not believe it, we made a human. And you are storing it in there. I just... wow.....just wow," He just continued rambling on and on, I was just laughing harder and harder.


       "Kiara what is the name of your other son," he asked.

       "Pluto," I told him

       "Like the god?"

       "No the planet."

       "OK," he said then he started talking to my tummy, "Hi little Jupiter, hi, hi, hi." Zac for sure new how to make a fool of him self.

       "Why Jupiter and what if it is a girl?"

       "Jupiter because he is the king of all gods. Our son will be like the king. If it is a girl Venus, the goddess of love and beauty. Our daughter will be beautiful just like you. Conveniently they are both planets."

- Mackenzie -

       I was sometimes able to see through her eyes and hear the noise around her, but I was not able to see her thoughts or her past

____Little Extra________
      This was a very fun chapter to write I LOVE Zac, it is also less dark then the other two. Kiara did give birth to a boy. Also Pluto's farther is Benjamin Schmidt in the world that came with pets, anyway he is a exact copy of him. BY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment