Extra Family

Friday, June 27, 2014

As Time Passes


"Kiara Stellar, will you marry me," Zac asked?

"Mom, MOM, say yes," Venus whispered behind me.

"YES, yes, yes, yes, YES," I cried


He place the stunning ring on finger.We agreed that he could stay at my house for the next coupple of days.
***


"WHAT are you doing," I asked Zac.

"I am practicing, I need to be able to beat the kids at this."

***


"Pluto, what is 85 times 13," Venus asked, "Pluto, PLUTO, PPLLUUTOOOO."

"A number," he snapped.

"Grumpy," Venus mumbled

.
"I HATE SCHOOL," Pluto yelled.

"Really," Jupiter laughed.

"Ya Nerd."

"PLU-"

"STOP," Venus screamed, "Just stop."

"Shut up Ms. Perfect, you just want everything to be OK. Well Ms. Perfect, Mom did not know my dad. HE got her drunk and basically raped her. So YOU two are lucky YOU know your dad, they love each other. So Ms. Perfect I won't stop, OK." Pluto told them. Then he got up and walked away.

***


"Babe," Zac said, "Look up at the sky that is how much I love you." He always knew what to say. 

"Me too," then I kissed him

***


"We need to enforce the law of more hamburgers," Venus said over her pretend court, "I think this should happen because Hamburgers are awesome."

"OK, Queen Venus," I said.

"Thank you my Right Hand Woman. We also need a garden to grow are own food because the veggies at the store have chemicals that are gross. OK Right hand woman."

"Yes Madam."

"I need need to go to my studies on how to be a good Queen. Goodby, thank you for your time."

***



Then it was Jupiter's Birthday again.

***


"Hey V, why are you not eating cake," Zac asked.

"There are A LOT of processed stuff in it," she answered

"But it is so good Venus," Jupiter said after he scarfed down all of his cake, "Right Dad."

"Yep," Zac Said.

"OK, so it is good but also very bad for you," Venus said matter-of-factly.

"Fine," Zac said giving up.

***


"This show is very........ actioney," Venus said like she was a show critic.

"Yes I agree Ms. V," I said

"This was fun Ms. Mom, lets do it again. But now I have to go to school."

***


Then Venus became an teenager. My last kid was no longer a child. I knew soon she would grow up.

- Mysterious Alien Person -

I have to tell her soon our planet is falling apart.

______Little Extra___________

I really hope you enjoy, That's All For Now Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment