Extra Family

Sunday, June 15, 2014

One Mistake After Another


        "Hey Mackenzie these are great," I told her. I knew I needed to befriend her so my mission would run more smoothly.

        "Really?!? I normally burnt them and they never work out." she giggled

        "YES, so what are your plans today?"

        "Well I'm going to paint so we can earn some money, you."

        "I am going to take our horse out train them maybe go swimming."

        "Have fun."

        "OK??"

***


         "Hey girl, you ready to train," I asked my pet. I knew she could not respond but still it felt good talking to a familiar friend.

***


          Later when I arrived at the pool I met a nice or who I thought was nice.

          "Lets get something to drink pretty lady," The man told me right away. So I agreed.


            "This Madam is my specialty," he said in a very charming way.

            "Whoa, this is insanely strong," I said my head already fogging up. STOP, a voice shouted in my head it was familiar, but was not mine.

            "Just drink little lady," he commanded. So I finish the drink. As soon as I was done he called me over. When I stood up I could hardly balance.



           After we walked down the little platform I fell right into his arms. He fell against the wall. STOP, STOP, STOP, GET AWAY FROM HERE, that same voice shouted in my head. I ignored it. The man did not mind that I fell on him. He just picked me up and pined me against the wall and started kissing my drunken self.


              "Wait, are you about knock me up," I asked him when a little bit of common scene washed over me, but it was only for a fraction of a second.

              "Yes," me mumbled into my mouth.

               "Kay," I giggled back. RUN, RUN, RUN, the voiced screamed even louder then the last time. Still I ignored it and me and the man did it.

***


               Right when I got home Mackenzie was there, worried. But I was too drunk to notice.

               "KIARA," she screamed jumping up, "HOW COULD YOU LET THAT MAN BANG YOU LIKE THAT!!"


               "Uhhhhh,"I started but I could not even finish before I blacked out.

_____Little Extra__________
          I hoped you enjoyed. I sort of feel bad about the cliffhanger because I do not know when I will be able to update again.

No comments:

Post a Comment