Extra Family

Saturday, June 28, 2014

So Many Celebrations


Then it was Pluto's birthday again. He came to be a great young man. Sadly we forgot to get a cake and he grew up right before bed.


Right after we celebrated his birthday in the morning we went to his graduation.

***


Then right after his graduation it was Zac and my wedding.

***


Venus decided to start a garden with the money she got from her new job.


Jupiter started chess club and worked on his skills whenever he could.

***


Then Pluto's birthday came, and I had to say goodbye to my last son.

***


My whole life had became all about my kids. So Zac had to beg me to go out into town and spend some time with him.

***


Then my birthday came, I could not believe I had became so old.


Mackenzie also became quite old too.

***


Then came the night Venus was dieing to go to, prom.


"Hey Mom do I look good," she asked me.

"Of course sweetie," I told her

"Thanks Mom, I gotta dash tough it is time to go."

"OK, don't stay up too late it is your birthday tomorrow."

"Kay, Bye."

***


Then it was her birthday, she grew up to be just lovely. She also reminded us that right after graduation she was going to France.

____Little Extra__________
Well this was Kiara's last chapter. Venus is taking over now, she will be a better writer ;)

P.S. Oh and Kiara will find out that she is no longer an alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment